Doit.im Groups Guidelines
Doit.im Groups Guidelines
Doit.im Groups give Doit.im users a place to meet, interact, and share ideas with each other. Just like a real community, you may have different opinions than other Doit.im Groups users. The Doit.im Groups experience is best when people remember a few rules. Doit.im sets out the terms and conditions of your use of our services in the Doit.im Terms of Service, our Guidelines, and in other rules that we may place on our site.
Here are the basic rules of conduct to which you must adhere when posting in Groups:
- You may not harass, abuse, threaten, or advocate violence against other members or individuals or Groups.
- You may not post content that is harmful to minors.
- You may not post content that is obscene, otherwise objectionable, or in violation of federal or state law.
- Stay on topic. Although all Groups are different, most Groups appreciate it when you stay on topic. If you constantly stray from the topic, you may be moderated or removed from a Group altogether by its owner.
- You may not add members to a Group without their permission.
- You may not post content which infringes the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties.
- You may not use Groups for commercial or advertising purposes. If you post off topic commercial messages, then we may take appropriate action, which may include removing you from the Group and/or terminating your access to Doit.im services.
- You cannot re-post or re-transmit content that belongs to another user without that user's permission. A Group owner or moderator (or any other user) cannot re-post or re-transmit Groups content to any other site unless the person has the explicit permission of every Group member whose content is being re-posted or re-transmitted.
- You may not use the Group to shock or intimidate others. It is not okay to share graphic images to shock others, and it is not okay to share obscene images or pornography.
- Some content may be more appropriate in some contexts than others. Doit.im reserves the right to remove content that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate and in violation of our rules. For example, discussions or depictions of bestiality, incest, excretory acts, or child pornography may be inappropriate if placed in a sexual or otherwise exploitative context.
- The Group will be dismissed directly if its subject or content violates any rule above.
- Any post discussed in the Group including unallowed content will be removed by the Group owner. If the owner doesn't remove it immediately, then our staff will remove it. Meanwhile, the Group will be given a demerit and its points will be deduced from the corresponding processing.
- If the group doesn't meet the standards (has less than 10 members or posts less than 10 topics) after approved, it will be deactivated. To activate it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 15 days of activating it, if it is still substandard, then it will be removed permanently.
- The group will be disabled for several days if it breaks the rules often, during which time you cannot recruit new members. And later if the Group is in regular use for some time, then it will be activated.
Doit.im's Right To Terminate
Doit.im Groups, in its sole discretion, may terminate or remove any content, Group or your Doit.im ID immediately and without notice if (a) Doit.im believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or the letter of the Doit.im Terms of Service or the Doit.im Groups Guidelines, or (b) Doit.im believes you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others. Please help us keep Doit.im Groups an enjoyable and positive experience. If you see a Group or content that violates our rules, please let us know by contacting us, email@example.com.